Friday, June 26, 2015

GAETI2015: DAY 20

It's been a great ride this summer at the GAETI 2015 Institute.  All month long we have been busy learning innovative ways to educate and keep our students engaged by incorporating technology into the classroom.  We learned about google docs, skype, blogging, making computer games, developing our own web page through weebly, and so much more.   We were also equipped with valuable resources such as free sites, free books, and information that we can utilize to become better teachers.  My take away from this institute is the same as when I first started.  I simply want to fain the skills I need to be the best teacher I can be for my students.  As a new teacher, I plan to hit the ground running this upcoming semester.  I want to be great at reaching and teaching all of my students.  This institute was fantastic!  I would highly recommend it to others who are interested in moving in a new instructional direction.

Thank You, Thank You, Thank You
 

No comments:

Post a Comment